Position: Global Compensation and HCM Analytics Head
Location: New York
A leading global independent investment bank that provides innovative, unconflicted strategic advice to a diverse client base has engaged Rand Thompson Consultants to identify an individual to lead its Global Compensation and HCM Analysis sector.
Reporting to the Global Head of Human Resources this person will:
- Run the global compensation model and process, including benchmarking,
- Oversee, develop and drive the HCM Analytics function which includes metrics, statistics, information tracking and reporting in conjunction with Finance and HRIS project managers, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Performance and Generalist teams,
- Manage a team of 2 (Compensation Analyst and an HCM Analytics Associate)
- Have 5-8 years of directly related experience coming from a financial institution,
- Possess exceptional analytical and technical skills, strong attention to detail, mastery of Excel and knowledge of Workday (a big plus).
Headquartered in mid-town Manhattan, the firm has 19 geographic locations. This institution seeks the ultimate team player for this highly visible position, and one who possesses the passion needed to succeed at one of the fastest growing investment banks.
Please contact Fred Dearborn