Position: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY
The SharePoint Administrator is part of the application development team and is responsible for all administration and maintenance of a 24/7 SharePoint 2010/2013 farm and Office 365 collaboration portal.
The SharePoint Administrator will ensure the performance and reliability of SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365 and other enterprise application systems.
• Support secure document collaboration via Office 365 online portal.
• Maintain security for SharePoint servers, services, and applications.
• Create sites, templates, workflows, lists and libraries to support firm initiatives.
• Analyze and resolve problems related to performance, data, software, servers, and usage.
• Maintain software, patches, releases notes, and other relevant information for SharePoint and related services/servers.
• Test and deploy new applications to ensure proper operation and integration.
• Test and support integration with legal drafting software tools.
• Assist in creating training materials for users of all experience levels.
• Provide tier II technical support as part of the Firm’s escalation procedures.
• Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
• 3 years’ experience building and administering SharePoint 2010 required. 1 year experience with SharePoint 2013 experience preferred.
• Experience supporting enterprise level applications, preferably in a law firm or legal environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud-based hosting services.
• Experience gathering requirements, documenting and developing sites based upon user requirements.
• Must have the ability to learn new skills and keep current with future SharePoint releases.
• Should be comfortable providing support for end-user applications.
• Must have strong analytical ability and problem solving acumen.
• Must have strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
• College degree required, technical discipline preferred.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): SharePoint Applications.
• Position requires access to equipment, software, or technology that is subject to U.S. export controls. To be granted access pursuant to US Export Control laws, candidate must be either (a) a United States citizen or national; (b) a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence of the United States (i.e., “Green Card” holder); or (c) an INS-approved refugee or asylum holder who has applied for naturalization within six months of the date the individual first became eligible; and if not yet naturalized, is still actively pursuing naturalization if 2 years have passed since the date of application to be granted access pursuant to US Export Control laws. Candidates will be required to submit appropriate documentation to determine whether access can be granted before proceeding further through the application process.
Contact: Michael Greenstein