Position: HR Associate, PE Firm
Location: New York, NY
The individual in this position needs to be client facing, results oriented, and focused on meeting deadlines in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Partner with recruiting team and departments to provide full life-cycle recruiting support including the following: sourcing; screening resumes; interviewing; and extending offers.
- Schedule candidate interviews and serve as point of contact for candidates and internal staff during the interview process.
- Provide direct sourcing support to broader Talent Acquisition team. Leverage technology and networking tools to identify and attract passive candidates to various opportunities across the Firm.
- Support the offer process including background verification, pre-employment screens (including references), and processing new hire packages.
- Coordinate the onboarding and training program for Investment Professional hires.
- Support the summer internship program including scheduling virtual campus interviews, planning the summer training and events calendar.
- Ensure the applicant tracking is updated; generate reports as requested.
- Assist with the daily operations of the HR Department as required. Serve as backup support for the Employee Relations function in the New York location.
- Perform related duties.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree required with proven academic success.
- 3 – 5 years professional recruiting experience in a professional setting; investment management or financial services industry preferred.
- At least 2 years of direct sourcing experience leveraging various tools and resources.
Contact: Drew Desky