comment : Off
Director- Human Resources Business Partner – Information Technology
The position reports directly to the Senior HR Business Partner and is part of a matrix environment.
- Partners with business unit’s managers to develop effective communication strategies on the department, team and individual level.
- Participates in business unit planning meetings and collaborates with managers to proactively identify issues and determine optimal application of HR strategies.
- Establishes close working relationships to understand business objectives and requirements to assist in the timely delivery of people related solutions.
- Consults with all levels of business unit management to develop and implement HR initiatives that will allow managers to meet their business objectives.
- Acts as a liaison between the business unit and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Contributes to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Provides advice, guidance and information on HR matters to business unit managers to support decision making.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 9 years of professional human resources experience, including a minimum of 3 years of experience in client consulting.
Experience with Information Technology populations preferred.