Position Title: Client Service Analyst
Department: US Client Service
Location: New York, NY
The Analyst will assist the client service team in handling the day- to-day needs of the firm’s client and prospect base. This position requires a mature individual, who can adapt to changing requirements easily, demonstrates the ability to take ownership of assigned projects, completes work within the assigned timelines and works well in teams and independently. The Analyst will report to the Vice President of Client Service & Marketing.
The Analyst will assist the senior members of the CS and marketing team with a variety of tasks, such as assisting in the preparation of meeting materials, responding to RFIs and RFPs, responding to client and prospect requests, and tracking activity and maintaining the CRM database. They will work with oversight from the appropriate senior CS and marketing members to ensure accuracy as well as the compliance team to ensure adherence to the firm’s compliance policy.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2-3 years of relevant financial services experience
- Ability to multi-task in an organized and dynamic fashion
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- High energy, personable approach with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and demonstrate high standards of excellence in work product
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- High degree of professionalism – confidentiality, discretion, and judgment
Contact: Drew Desky[rsjpSubmit, rsjpSubmit_handler]