Position: Business Manager AVP
Location: New York, NY
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s entire information technology (“IT”) infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank’s businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help the firm deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run – but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
The Group Technology and Operations division supporting Corporate Banking and Securities (GTO CB&S) is looking for a business manager to support the Equities Global Technology (GT) central COO team. The candidate will report directly into the Global Equities GT COO in London and be responsible for the Coverage sub domain.
The candidate will be charged with supporting the day-to-day operations of the COO group across technology including:
• Assist and set-up and running of Equities GT Domain Governance Model including monthly operational performance reviews
• Run ad-hoc MIS reporting to supervise/ monitor the progress of the Change-the-Bank (CTB) Book of Work (BOW) via the Data Core application
• Assist in Demand Management role for Equities GT Domain
• Supporting Bi-weekly and Monthly metric collection and reporting
• Maintain global presentation decks
• Manage Financial Forecasting Accuracy within Equities GT Domain
• Manage Equities GT Domain Sharepoint
• Assist with communication plan within Equities GT Domain
• Provide on the ground ad-hoc support to Global Equities GT CIO in New York
• Act as Expert within the Equities GT Domain for the global Demand and Program Management Application (dbClarity)
• Assist with implementing Equities GT Delivery Strategy
• Perform Equities GT benefit case analysis and tracking against realized benefits
The candidate will gain a front to back understanding of the Change the Bank (CTB) BOW affecting the CB&S business globally by working directly with Equities program managers, business analysts and development teams. He/she will also have oversight of the cost base working with his/her Finance partners, and will support cost save initiatives including OpEx strategies. The candidate will additionally review and track global metrics across the Technology divisions of CB&S contributing to the production of regularly bi-weekly and monthly management reporting packs which ultimately are used to govern the implementation of the BOW and alignment thereof to group strategy in the overall division.
You will have:
– AVP Level candidate with 5+ years of experience in financial services
– 3+ years’ experience in either a technology or operations division of financial services
– Proven experience as a self-starter, having built and owned the end to end delivery of small scale projects
– Proven financial management experience
– Experience with the GTO Data Core system and/or Cognos preferred
– Experience with dbClarity preferred
– Excellent communication skills with ability to face off to program managers and senior partners globally
– Proven experience working with global and diverse team
You will be:
• A Self-starter
• Excellent communicator
• Attention to detail
Contact: Drew Desky