Position Title: Agency Senior Analyst/Junior PM
Department: Investment Team
Location: New York, NY
The candidate would be part of the investment team and report to the CIO. The candidate will work very closely with the Head of Technology and Head of Development to extract data from internal models and complete analysis as part of the investment process. She/he must have knowledge of the Agency derivative market and have experience with relevant database information. The ability to extract and analyze data to assist in investment decision making is essential.
The ideal candidate must have:
- agency RMBS experience, derivatives and pass-through expertise
- 5+ years of direct experience
- been a junior PM at an Investment Management firm (e.g. Blackrock, hedge fund)
The firm is not seeking:
- a trader or sales person from a bank
- candidates with index only experience
Candidates must be active managers and be very quantitative with the ability to mine data.
Contact: Drew Desky[rsjpSubmit, rsjpSubmit_handler]